Interview: Kathy Ireland, contestant, supermodel, CEO, 'Dancing With the Stars'
By BOB ANDELMAN
Kathy Ireland is among the biggest names joining the cast of “Dancing With The Stars” this season, which kicks off on Monday, September 21st at 8 p.m.
Frankly, I don’t know whether she can dance or not, but I think she’s on the wrong ABC show.
AUDIO EXCERPT: “I’ve had two knee surgeries, a foot surgery, I never walked in high heels, never did runway. I get dizzy when I spin. And I’m adventurous–and clumsy–and it’s not always a good combination.”
Seeing how great Kathy looks—and I mean super-duper, CEO supermodel hot—I’m thinking the 46-year-old belongs on the new comedy “Cougar Town” with Courtney Cox rather than sharing a stage with the likes of Tom Delay.
But that’s just my opinion.
Frankly, we’re lucky she’s even here today, having gashed her leg and requiring seven stitches just a few days ago—and not dancing but surfing! Should make for a good story.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Tom Delay Injured on Dancing With the Stars (shoppingblog.com)
- Aaron Carter Won’t Get Brother Nick’s Vote On ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (mtv.com)
- Dancing With Dogs (timesunion.com)
- Kelly Osbourne Misses Her Boyfriend (perezhilton.com)
- Tom Delay Joins Cast of ABC’s “Dancing with the Stars” (mediabistro.com)
- Stressing Your Body Too Fast (blisstree.com)
- Dancing With the Stars Contestants Announced (shoppingblog.com)
- Dancing With The Stars Curse Strikes Again (ithinkheblogs.com)
- Ireland cha-chas from board room to dance floor (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Tom DeLay Adores a Gay Joke (austinist.com)
This entry was posted on September 21, 2009 by andelman. It was filed under advertising, authors, Business, celebrity interviews, dancing, entertainment, movie star, Movies, politicians, Television, TV stars and was tagged with American Broadcasting Company, Cougar Town, Dance, Dancing with the Stars, Kathy Ireland, KIWW, Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, supermodel, Tom DeLay, Tony Dovolani.